About Wilson Aguilar
The objetives of the Owner of Cardinal Multi services
Be a Safety Consultant and contribute with my experience and certifications to create and keep a safety job environment mainly in the area of traffic control.
Promote prevention and enforce teamwork in order to avoid situations of risk and/or accidents.
Maintain and comply appropriately with the regulations related with the safety in the jobsites.
Our Work Experiencies
Lane Closure, Lane Shifts, Detours, Road Closed, etc.
Temporary Traffic Sign Installation, TMA’s, etc.
Main activity: Supervision at job sites for safety inspections. Daily reports
Look for possible situations of risk and make the necessary corrections.
- CCX Project – Metro Station in Washington DC.
- Prince George Community College in Maryland
- Maryland University
- Wilson Bridge in MD
Main activity: As Safety coordinator, I was in charge of all in house training for old and new employees.
- Traffic Control
- Daily Safety Inspection
- Report all near miss incidents
- Employment orientation
- Incident(s) investigation
- Report incidents and follow-up with workers company
- Responsible for correction actions
- Safety training tool box topics once a week for all crews
- Responsible for employees who needed medical assistance
- Filled up OSHA 300 logo. Additionally I have the opportunity to write the Safety Program for Sagres Construction, Corporation, as they did not have one when I first started working for them; it saved the company a substantial amount of money. I advised the company on the fleet program to minimize premium insurance for all vehicles as well.
- NOVA (Northern Virginia Community College) in Alexandria, Virginia
- Arlington Cementery in Virginia
- University of Maryland
- TC Williams High School in Alexandria, Virginia
- Fairfax Government Center in Fairfax, Virginia, and others.
- Occupational Safety & Health Standards for the Construction Industry (OSHA #510, #500 and #502)
- Chesapeake Region Safety Council: Confined Space Safety Train-the-Trainer
- ATTSA: Flagger Instructor and Traffic Control Manager for Maryland
- Chesapeake Region Safety Council: CPR Instructor
- Authorized OSHA Instructor for OSHA 10 and OSHA 30
- ATTSA: VDOT Traffic Control Manager 2007-2011 — I am attending to a course on November 17 and 18 to be re-certified.
Alexandria, VA 22310